Cianaryni Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Old Boy Download Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Abducted on a rainy night in 1988, the obnoxious drunk, Oh Dae-Su, much to his surprise, wakes up locked in a windowless and dilapidated hotel room, for an unknown reason. There, his invisible and pitiless captors will feed him, clothe him and sedate him to avoid committing suicide, andhis only companion and a window to the world is the TV in his stark cell, the only thing that helps Oh Dae-Su keep going is his daily journal. But then, unexpectedly, after fifteen long years in captivity, the perplexed prisoner is deliberately released, encouraged to track down his tormentor to finally get his retribution. Nevertheless, who would hate Oh Dae-Su so much he would deny him of a quick and clean death?
An average man is kidnapped and imprisoned in a shabby cell for 15 years without explanation. He then is released, equipped with money, a cellphone and expensive clothes. As he strives to explain his imprisonment and get his revenge, Oh Dae-Su soon finds out that his kidnapper has a greater plan for him and is set onto a path of pain and suffering in an attempt to uncover the motive of his mysterious tormentor.
A complete surprise for me.<br/><br/>I had heard lots of praise and acclaim for this film, and decided I needed to watch it. I had imagined a revengeful bloodbath in similar style to Kill Bill, but was pleasantly surprised to find very little bloodbath, but a whole lot of heart and storyline instead.<br/><br/>The idea of trapping someone in a cell for 15 years, and then letting them out, is quite original for its time, and its execution is just something to marvel. The cinematography and editing is fantastic,is the entire visual scope of the film. The writing is superb, with many laughable moments coming to break the silence of the hugely dramatic moments. The much talked-about one-take fight scene in the hallway is something that will be remembered and ripped-off for years to come,was the lobby scene in the first Matrix film.<br/><br/>The acting is excellent for everyone, especially the main character. His broken heart, and troubled mind lead to plenty of excellent sequences,is his female co-star.<br/><br/>If I have anything bad to say, its that the movie goes on a bit long, and there should have been a bit more fleshed out of the past and why he was imprisoned without reason, just so the entire scope of the final act of the film doesn't hit you like a ton of bricks. Yes, it was probably meant to be like that, but there were more than a few scenes that could have been changed or replaced just to make the whole thing flow a touch better.<br/><br/>And just for the record, I can't even begin to imagine how they are going to pull off an American remake.<br/><br/>8/10.
This movie floored me. I first watched it at about two in the morning, and it was impossible to sleep afterward. I thought, "Did I just see that?" <br/><br/>Chanwook Park allows the viewer inside the paranoia of Oh Deseu's crumbling reality, wherein everything is suspectmanufactured. Bugs crawl on his skin, gas drifts into the room and knocks him out for indistinct periods of time, and he tattoos the passing years with stitcheshis mind melts away. Pure animal instinct takes over completely. Trying to find the reason behind his long and mysterious imprisonment, Oh Deseu backtracks through a life of misdeeds. Numbness, time, solitary confinement, memory, and television have programmed him into a sick, revenge-bent machine. Once out, there is but one act in his thoughts, and that is to kill. Little does he know, though, that finding the puppet-master is far easier than defeating him. The "justification" for the entire episode falls frail in comparison to the punishment handed out, and Oh Deseu's love-tragedy plays out with a gravitational force, with an air of inevitability… like a feather falling to the ground. It is no matter that the blame for the original sin falls onto the puppet-master's lap, and Oh Deseu is but a scapegoat. The movie is a meditation on the many shapes that revenge can take, and the justifications and means humans employ to seek it. This tour-de-force details the molehill's evolution into a mountain, with only the passage of time and magnification of distinct memories to be held responsible.
A wild, intensely cinematic ride into two men's burning desire to get even.
Oldboy is based loosely on a Japanese manga Old Boy, written by Nobuaki Minegishi and Garon Tsuchiya. Oldboy, the film, is the second installment of The Vengeance Trilogy, preceded by Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance and followed by Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. No, the ending is totally different. There are new characters involved, and the ultimate cause for Wojin's revenge is not the samein the movie.
2nd Annual Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic: Round One tamil dubbed movie downloadSearch Destroy: A Strontium Dog Fan Film full movie 720p downloadDownload the Operation Red Sea full movie tamil dubbed in torrentEpisode 1.2 movie in tamil dubbed downloadRed Dead Redemption II full movie in hindi 720p downloadThe The A-TeamMr. Men and Little Miss dubbed hindi movie free download torrentSuperFuzz movie download hdDownload the Pilot full movie tamil dubbed in torrentThe Question malayalam movie download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Cianaryni
Please log in to post a reply.